Sunday, February 14, 2016

30 DAYS OF GRATITUDE & SERVICE



30 Days of Gratitude & Service is a 30-day series where we will discover how to add passion &  purpose to your daily life. I truly believe that every day is an opportunity for growth and I want you to learn to be the best version of yourself. My goal is for you to wake up every morning believing and knowing that today is going to exceed every expectation, no matter what is thrown your way.

God laid this project on my heart some time ago, and I have without a doubt been convicted and challenged to my core throughout this process, but I can say with 100% certainty that this is a divine appointment and a word from God. I know that this will change your life and I am truly excited to watch it unfold. I believe in it's ability and HIS ability to change you through this.

Over the next 30 days, we're going to discuss everything from Goal Setting to Mentorship to Love & to Fear. I hope that you break down barriers and make a change, small or big, in your life and in the other lives around you. Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change. 
Come back tomorrow to kick things off! Happy Monday! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!