Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Project Rise Podcast Episode 1: Brian Hopper

This has been a long time coming.  I've wanted to do a podcast for a while now and I'm pumped to finally have completed my first one!  The premise of the show is to interview ORDINARY PEOPLE DOING EXTRAORDINARY THINGS.  I want to learn the strategies, patterns, and habits of people who might not be making the headlines, but are thriving and making  a difference for others.  I have a list of people that I'm excited to share their stories with you.

Because for me...I get more motivation when someone I know, went to school with, or is from my community is dominating...personally and professionally.  That pushes me and gives me the confidence to say, "I can do it too!"  I hope this show will do that for you as well.

Let me say that this is a learning experience and I definitely have a ways to go until this show is racking up listeners on iTunes, but I've shifted my mindset away from perfection and making my creative outlets (blog, videos, and now podcasts) all about connection.

SEEK CONNECTION NOT PERFECTION
In everything you do.

Is my mic the best? No.  Do I have a perfect interview style?  No.  Is my editing off the charts good?  No.  BUT SO WHAT!  It's all about content and I'll get better in all of those areas over time.

B. Hop and I in his amazing Kirkland office

With that said...I'm excited to introduce you to my first guest on the Project Rise Podcast...Brian Hopper (or B. Hop as I like to call him).  Brain and his wife Nicole founded Hopper Group Real Estate several years ago (check their link out HERE).  To say that Brian and his team are CRUSHING it would be an understatement.  Their personalized, all about the small things, and detailed approach have separated their services from the pack and into a whole new level of buying and selling dream homes for people.

Brian's story will give you the push you might need to finally take the steps necessary to finally pursue your passion.  He also gives great wisdom on finding balance in your life aside from the daily hustle of being a successful entrepreneur.  Take a listen and share it with a friend.  I hope you enjoy and MAKE TODAY THE DAY, WHERE YOU BECOME THE BEST VERSION OF YOU!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!